- START YOUR SUSTAINABLE LIVING JOURNEY – Every toothbrush you’ve ever used is still on this planet unless it’s bamboo! You can brush responsibly with our complete eco-friendly oral hygiene kit. Make preventing plastic waste a daily habit with our bamboo charcoal toothbrushes and biodegradable charcoal floss in refillable glass dispensers.
- ONE YEAR SUPPLY PACK – Our premium dental kit comes with 4x biodegradable bamboo charcoal toothbrushes and 2x biodegradable bamboo charcoal fibre dental floss (30m) in glass dispensers.
- FOUR BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES – With our biodegradable bamboo toothbrushes, you can experience the whitening benefits of charcoal for an impeccably fresh and clean feeling. The medium-firm bristles are made from the bamboo charcoal fibre with NO COLOR ADDED. Complete with smooth bamboo handles numbered from 1-4 so there isn’t any household confusion. Note: Bristles must be removed for composting.
- TWO CHARCOAL DENTAL FLOSS – 100% VEGAN, unlike silk floss, our dental floss is made from bamboo charcoal fibre and candelilla wax with peppermint essential oil for taste. Our kit includes 2x 30m of eco dental floss in glass dispensers that are fully recyclable OR refillable.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO MOTHER EARTH – We donate 10% of our gross profits to the ocean and environmental conservation, so your purchase TAKES ACTION. Our packaging is also 100% recyclable and plastic-free. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will make it right or process a refund.
1 Year Supply with this 6-piece KIT
100% Eco Oral Care to help the environment while you keep your teeth clean. Bamboo charcoal fibre bristles- the most eco-friendly bristles on the market!
VEGAN Floss & Refillable Glass Container
Our mission is to help take care of our environment, rid plastic items like toothbrushes, floss, and other daily plastic items so that we can begin thinking about the global plastic pollution problem. Most people don’t realize that our daily dental routine leaves a large amount of plastic in nature. Plastic toothbrushes are made of harmful chemicals that combine elements like crude oil, rubber and some extra plastic that goes into the packaging. They are NOT recyclable and end up in landfills and our oceans for hundreds of years.
Did you know? One billion of plastic toothbrushes are thrown away every year in the United States- creating 50 million pounds of waste annually!